Downloading of https://content.cfx.re/mirrors/patches/2189.0/GTA5.Exe failed with CURLcode 56 - OpenSSL SSL_read

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**Last
Up to date?
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Social Club
**Windows version?**W10 PRO
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**Dont file caches.xml
Error screenshot (if any)

**What did you do to get this issue?**just installed the fivem
**What server did you get this issue on?**none
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?**No
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Bruh can yall actually help us and stop giving us the same shitty copy pasted answer?
I get the same pop up when I try to open the file and I don’t know what to do
If anyone knows the solution pls help us

4 Likes

i actually need help with this to i cant even start up fivem it give me the message while downloading it or updating.

1 Like

legit , epic , windos , yes y delete cache

i have the same problem and i can’t reslove it. .Anyone with solution?

Did you find a solution?

This is network issue… If you use WiFi you can try to connect via Lan. Here is list of curlcode errors. OR you can just get the fivem folder from your friend and replace to yours. Let Us know if that work, im not able to use LAN connection or to get a folder from friend because i have bad connection.

1 Like

Try using a VPN! This may resolve your issue. Issues like this are usually caused by networking issues

yes, it turned on after I switched to fivem LAN connection, which didn’t open even though I tried for months successfully, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.