Download speed

hey all new here.

i have been downloading the mod for a little while restarting it every now and then but the download speed is still 0.1MB/s. i understand that the servers can be busy at peak times and im hoping that the speed will pick up but i have my doubts. how come no one has set up a torrent for the cache patch? surely it would download fast that way, right?

@Kooper im sure its just your internet speed

my fibre line is working just fine. the problem isn’t from my end

@iago my fibre line is working just fine. the problem isn’t from my end

@Kooper what are u downloading btw?

@iago im updating the game cache about 2.2gb

1 Like

mine is doing the same https://gyazo.com/1444e4f2b65817ebf446f7fe36c01629

@quincowan yup that the same as mine

What could be the issue, its not on my side, everything else is fine internet wise.

1 Like

@quincowan same i did a speed test and everything came back as normal

woo its just picked up and and im getting full speed now

did you do anything?

@quincowan nah it just picked up but now its dropped back to 0.1mb/s for the last 2%

I have the same thing… :frowning:

i still have the issue, not sure why

1 Like

someone said that its server issue.

One second, ill ask.

It may be your internet speed or provider limiting the download. Providers may also throttle unknown networks. However i can guarantee this is not a server issue. The server is under low load currently with almost nothing being downloaded. That means everyone can reach max speeds.

Its weird cause I literally downloaded it today and I had an issue so i am reinstalling and no its at 0.1mb/s

I had the same problem ( Was testing it because of this thread ) and all i did was start the download and the PC. Now it is back to normal download speed.