Double freeze and crash

Ok, this time I did some looking trhough the forums, and didn’t see anything, so if this problem is already posted up somewhere, please forgive me :smiley:
I’m actually not sure if my GTA is up to date, because RAGEHook started downgrading it so it could run, but i kind of messed with it to try to make it stop, so I’m not sure if that’s the problem or not…
Steam version
Windows is up to date but it tells me that it’s not before it launches.
Legit copy
All my folders look fine, you can find them in my last post (unable to get the screenshots at this time)

Ok here’s the problem:
when I join a server, everything runs fine, for a good minute or so, and then suddenly I get frozen for about 30 seconds, and then I’m back in and everything is dandy, but only for another 30 seconds, then I freeze up again, and the game finally crashes, without an error.
This wasn’t happening a few days ago, it kind of just started.
.I’ve reinstalled GTA V and verified game cache, what else do i need to do?
Thanks mates.

Hello!

What makes you think it got downgraded by RageHook? :thinking:

You are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Error Format

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.

It appears that for some reason I cannot access the page that shows the error format, but I did the best I could in the post above.
And because when I ran RAGEhook, it told me my GTA version was unsupported and asked if I wanted to revert to a supported version, and I clicked yes, but I didn’t think about how reverting my GTA version would possibly affect FiveM. I’m not sure the version is the problem, but then again, what do I know?
I’ll give you the screenshots now though,

FiveM Folder:

GTA Folder:
(just the top, willp rovide rest if needed)

CitizenFX.log (249.2 KB)
dmp files are too big, I’ll work on getting an uplaod for them somewhere else.

everything else should be provided in the main post above ^^^^

ive also noticed that this only occurs on police rp servers…