Doomsday Bunker

Hello, now when Doomsday Heist DLC have been released to FiveM. Can somone help me with a script that makes the Bunkers pop up. It would be nice of you if you want to help me with this. Thanks

add these lines to a client lua script

RequestIpl("xm_hatches_terrain")
RequestIpl("xm_hatches_terrain_lod")
RequestIpl("xm_hatches_closed")

This is just the external hatches. To add the interiors it requires A LOT more IPLs and loading some props as well.

Here is a list of the IPLs. https://pastebin.com/iNGLY32D Everything from 8422 is stuff added in the doomsday heist.

Thanks you can you help me with a complete script with resource and client script?
With interior and exterior
It would be awesome if you would help me with that

That’s a big ask. Would require markers and teleport scripts and such.

I’ll think about it once I’ve got an idea of everything I need to add. Unless someone beats me too it.

I just need the interior and the teleport i can fix myself. Because i’m gonna use it as a Office for the police. So i need to be able to find it just.
So just make something simple

Or tell me easy instructions to make the script. I’m just good with vehicles to reskin and change the handling. Im not so good with this :smile:

Maybe that fs_freemode could help you out with this, check below screenshots.

Hello,

Could you please give me the coord to TP on this bunker?
Thanks!

@Smallo Hi, can you help me make the bunkers appear in the game? since I create a __resource lua folder and in the client I enter the codes but they do not appear in the game. I hope your help thanks: D

Hi, can you help me make the bunkers appear in the game? since I create a __resource lua folder and in the client I enter the codes but they do not appear in the game. I hope your help thanks: D

The post that ghostly linked has a gamemode that has it in there. If you cant work out how to get it from there then you are at a loss. I am not doing it. Sorry.

Can you describe that more exactly, please? @Smallo

I released all Coordinates/IPLs/Props in this thread here. No I will not make scripts for you. Learn to do it yourself. You really shouldn’t be hosting a server if you can’t work out these sort of basics. You definitely can’t call yourself a “Server Developer”.

1 Like

How can you fix the teleport i have been looking for ages and dont find anything that says how/finished script?

Use this mod to get the interiors: [Dev] Doomsday/Smugglers Run Interiors/Props/IPLs/Teleport

Then after you installed that you need to install a teleporter so you can get to the interiors. Then you you this [RELEASE] Interiors teleportation with GUI | 1.0.0

Use the coordinates from the interior mod and put them in the teleporter config. Good luck! @C0ffe