Donuts-n-Coffee RolePlay Community | Custom Cars, EUP, Departments, and loads more! | Now Hiring ALL Positions | Casual RolePlaying

I’m not gonna pitch anything long, just something short, sweet, and to the point.

My name is Donuts, and I’m building up my own FiveM server. So far I’ve got a lot of progress made both in my discord and my server, and as each day passes I continue to make lots of progress. So here’s a bit about the server:

We’re lore based liveries (Blaine County, Los Santos, San Andreas, etc…)
We have loads of custom vehicle packs for all departments
We have loads of custom civilian cards including a spawn menu for them all
Minimalist HUD that helps you but still gives you what you need
Custom EUP uniforms for all departments
Custom EUP equipment for all departments
And loads and loads more!

I’m looking for department heads, admins, and what not. Look in the #applications section of the discord to apply for what you think you’d be a good fit for! It’s all open, every last drop of it! Looking to fill all the positions I can fill! So if you think you can help out or have what it takes to lead a department, then head on over and shoot me a message!|

As a part of keeping up with both here and in the discord, we announce that until further notice we are intending to stick with the FX Server framework for our server, pushing us officially into vMenu usage!

The New Code 3 Megapack is now in! Our boys in blue can now catch anyone with that rockin’ new 5.0!

Looks like we got a full fleet at the station tonight! Our boys in white are ready to shine!

Double upload in a day! Exciting developments every single day!

Say hello to the new K-9 Officers for the San Andreas State Police. Nitro and Napalm!

So far we’re enjoying a nice flow of people coming to the discord! Remember we’re still looking to fill up department heads like Civilian, LSPD, and BCSO! So if you think you have what it takes come on over and fill out an application!

This pack is awesome with their updated vehicles. Absolutely rocking that 20’ FPIU.

We’re back in black y’all, comin’ in for round two! Back up, new management, and ever present staff! Join us now to experience all the fun without the hassle!

We’re back, up and running, with lots of new management. Come on down and join us!

More and more gets changed each day, and we’re working on building a better community for you! Come on down and see us, give us a chance why dont ya?

Donuts-n-Coffee role play is really cool!