DOJRP Express - NOW OPEN! New Community! JOIN US TODAY! Hiring in ALL departments! (https://discord.gg/4X9d8nX)

Welcome to DOJRP Express
logo

The Basic
DOJRP Express is proud to announce that they have officially launched their server and ready to roleplay! The server is looking forward to anyone (with/without) experience to join our RP Family! We have several positions open that you can choose from. For example, Blaine County Sheriff Office, Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Fire and Rescue, and Los Santos Highway patrol! We also have management spots open for anyone willing to be a leader and handle problems and take charge with responsibility, pride, and quick thinking actions!

Meet The Owner

"Hello, my name is Dylan. I’m so excited to see the server in full action with great RP experience with fun moments that will be very hard to forget. My goal/mission is to make sure our community has a safe,enjoyable, and fun RP Server that they can be them self on as they would in the real world! I enjoy taking request on future server updates and scripts from community members no matter what rank your in. I enjoy getting feedback from our community so I know what I need to focus on to improve our server to make it better for everyone in general! I also like knowing what scripts and/or vehicles you would like to see in the server! I believe everyone has a voice and it should be heard in our server and I want everyone to feel comfortable to call this “home”! I look forward to meeting new members and I can’t wait to start RP with everyone! "

Application Process
Please fill out a application using this link: DOJRP Express Application Form

Fill our all the information on that form.
Join our discord server: https://discord.gg/4X9d8nX

Quick tip! “If you join the discord message a Director/Moderator in the server that is active for quicker application review response time.”

Features

1. Custom Highway Patrol, LSPD, BCSO, Fire & Rescue vehicles!
  2. Towing Job (With working tow script).
  3. Active Staff.
  4. In game CAD/MDT.
  5. Fuel System for Vehicles.
  6. Ranking System (In game & Discord).
  7. Competitive Ranking System (Work your way up to the top)!
  8. In Game Police Training Academy (With Custom Cadet Vehicle).
  9. Emotes.
  10. So much more! Read More below!

LEO Features

1. Custom Police Vehicles and Characters.
  2. In Game Police Training Academy Course.
  3. Jail/Fine/Cuff Script (GUI Menu Based).
  4. All Vehicles equipped with ALPR Systems.
  5. In game CAD/MDT System.
  6. Competitive Ranking System.

Fire & Rescue Features

1. Custom Fire House (Sandy Shores).
  2. Custom Fire Engine and Meat Wagon!
  3. Custom Characters (Fire and EMT).
  4. Fire & Medic Emotes Trainer In game (GUI Menu Based).
  5. Competitive Ranking System.

CIV Features

1. Custom Peds and Vehicles.
  2. Several Stores.
  3. CAD/MDT System.
  4. Emotes Feature.
  5. Basic Job Availability (24/7 Store Clerk, Tow Driver, Uber Driver, and so much more).

DEVELOPERS?

If you can develop we are seeking developers to help with our server as well.

ADMINISTRATORS?

We are seeking active people to become admins also.

**Start Here and Join our Discord! **

DOJRP Express Discord

• Director: D.Woodruff
1 Like

Have any questions? Fill free to ask!

Do yall have the polar express??

We do not! But that is something we can look into getting!

The discord likes aren’t working

1 Like

Does not work for me either.

Hey Dylan I tried joining your discord but I’m having trouble. Can you help. I recently filled out a form to join the server and hope to. Thanks