Dogs peds are not working properly

Hi, I have some weird problem with peds on some FiveM server. When I become ped everyone see me but I can’t see myself. After revive polygons or whatever it is are stretched and everyone even me can see that.

Something like that is going to every dog ped I can use (You can see Husky and K9 ped replaced for a_c_shepherd). Other people don’t have this same problem like me. I tried everything I could like changing DirectX version in GTA, removing cache and data folders, removing crashes and reinstalling FiveM. Nothing of these helped. Can someone help me please?
PS: I’m not developer, I just work with admins of the server to get K9 ped and we get this issue.

Some models just don’t work (the weird stretchy messes in your screenshot.) List of working models is here.

Outside of that, to make certain models visible to yourself, you need to change an available prop (or set up your model changing script to do this.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.