Dog Animations like sit, lay down etc

Ah okies
No it should be using Warmenu. Then he must have put it in incorrectly.
But would have been nice to have the other as well (NativeUI) if not too much work though

2 Likes

Well, it’s actually keycode 244, which is 244 - INPUT_INTERACTION_MENU, and is by default M. If you’ve remapped that key to a different one, it won’t be M anymore.

If time allows, I’ll switch it to NativeUI. The Warmenu one works fine for now, though.

Okies i’ll tell him
He might have put it in incorrectly

Ensure your character model is one of the above models. If not, it won’t open the menu. Those can be edited on line 13 if I missed a dog model.

hey, how hard is it to make a menu like that cause im trying to make one for my server that I play on.

Hey Bud anyway you can make it NativeUI?

1 Like

war menu error whats that mean

Hey, I told me friend to install this on his server and he did last night, now i’m trying to open it and it won’t let me i tried everything even M like you said. Any Help?

Is it possible to write this in NativeUI format? it would seem that despite adding warmenu in the script still doesn’t work

same problem here, did you already fix it?

You need to get this script:

to get this work

Nice release :slight_smile: is for sure gonna psare me some time :smiley:

I’ve added some animations and more dogs, as well as had a friend add a function where if you’re a “big dog” you can access this menu, but if you’re a “small dog” you can access this menu. :grinning:

For anyone confused as to why it’s not working, you need warmenu. Change the key from M to something else as it will clash with vMenu. Also, remember; the menu will NOT open unless you are of the dogs supported.

I don’t want to use any keys to open the menu can I open it by doing /canine or something like that ? can some one help me with this ??

anyone knows how i can set permissions on this so that not every player can acces the menu ?

how do u put it in or start it and what is the emote codes

you need warmenu, read previous posts.

1 Like

Download both of those, Rename the doggomenu what you want, then rename the war menu “warmenu” and put it in your resources folder and start it, that should work
you have to rename the war menu that exact thing because the resource lua is only looking for that file.
Hope this helped

im trying to add it to my server and its not working could you help me out

is there any animations for big dogs that can have items in their mouth? in the server i play on (fivem) they have a lot of emotes for big and small dogs, but the small dogs can have items in their mouth (like a ball etc) and the big dogs dont have that