Does anyone know what can I do if the character is not visible in the game to other players? (Deleting the Cache or reinstalling the FiveM does not work)

GTA V version? Up to date
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 64 Bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) : No errors
System specifications : Nvidia 1080, 8 Gb RAM, I5-7600k
What did you do to get this issue? I don’t know.
What server did you get this issue on? 1Tap Romania RP
CitizenFX.log file : There are two folders namedCitizenFX_log_2020-05-01T195420.log (94.4 KB) CitizenFX_log_2020-05-02T113917.log (498.3 KB) CitizenFX logs:
.dmp files/report IDs : I don’t know what this is and where it is.

The problem: When I enter in the server my character appear for me, but don’t appear for others players (invisible for them). I can’t see their vehicles but they can see mine. I can’t kill them but they can kill me.
I already tried so much things like reinstaling FiveM, clear the cache, updated drivers, deactivated the windows anti virus.
This only occurs in this server, I tried in Drift Club server and this doesn’t happen. I try to enter 9, 10, 11 times and continues to appear invisible to others.
Already searched on youtube, reddit, google and here in the FiveM forum. Also I already spoken with server owner but he didn’t know how to solve this.
If someone can help me I will thank a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.