Does anyone have the mp female full body mod but configured for fivem? or instructions how to get it to work

I’ve been trying to get this mod to work on my server but no luck (Mp Female full body mod with breast physics - GTA5-Mods.com), does anyone have the fivem configured version or simply a tutorial how to install it on an fivem server?

Hey :wave:

u need to stream the files in a ressource. Take a look on this easy tutorial how to stream peds:

The tutorial seems to be made for peds that are only couple of files, the one I’m trying to get to work has multiple folders and files inside of them

Theres an hey.txt

Send whats in there

And in the install here txt

Then take the files from the christmas2018 folder and stream them as in the tutorial

What about the other folders? the mod is a different female model with its own clothes, every folder has its own install here file due to clothes, I saw the same mod on other fivem servers but no luck trying to find an tutorial for this specific one, I’ve tried streaming the files itself and the separate folders, I know how to stream vehicles since I have add-on ones installed on my server, but no luck with this one

1 Like

Im not home rn so i cant take a look on the files. Each folder should be responsible for an other dlc

I’ve followed the tutorial to no success, I might just need to use openIV and make it into rpf files and then stream them, but I don’t know if that’ll help, when you get home it’d be really helpful if you took a look at the files

Did you ever get help

1 Like

try this [BODY][FREE] Body 3.0 Repack

1 Like