Do you need a license for outfits?

Hello, I have a question about EUP outfits. I heard from a colleague as soon as I install outfits on the server that it is illegal because I don’t have a license for it, the question is you need to change clothes - Oufits one License

2 Likes

You need to be a FiveM patreon member(sponsor?) in order to stream custom clothes.

If you’re not, the clothes will not work, unless you set your max player limit to 10 or lower.

1 Like

U need Fivem Pateron to Stream clothes

1 Like

we have Patreon and it still doesnt work

I can see that your FiveM account has the argentum package. Just go to keymaster.fivem.net and use the license key there in your server.cfg

It still isn’t working. I purchased a clothing script because I don’t dev. How do I know if the people/person I get a script from hasn’t stolen it from another dev and the files are being blocked? I just want this thing to run correctly.

That is not what you need to be a Patron for. Being a patron gives you the ability to stream custom clothes - it doesn’t have anything to do with any scripts or similar.
For a start, use this EUP resource:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.