[removed]

Removed and Archived.

1 Like

Great release, but a little bit expensive in my opinion.

3 Likes

buy it for that ! <3

1 Like

Lmao you blocked everyone that messaged you about it dont play innocent. You retextured JulyGees polo.

July retextures eup files, July does not own the “model” you can even view july’s posts, so whats your point here? The graphics work was put in, and it does not even look anything close to what July has created, ressemblance to the subway uniform pack, but even that was a RETEXTURE

Aint nobody threatening you. Im just a little suspicious as the logo placements on the shirts are in the EXACT same spots

I would be perfectly fine to drop my accusations if you would send me a texture file so we could compare it to gees.

i think CFX staff should be the ones to decide if this is legit or not, not you LMAO

1 Like

Flag this post CFX will check by themselves. You are not a moderator you won’t get any resources from me. Flag this and Moderators will do there job.

1 Like

I believe that you believe you are correct in your assumption that JulyGee’s texture is a model, but, it’s just that, an assumption. This means you’re either willfully negligent in not obtaining appropriate permission to modify and re-release someone else’s work regardless if it’s a re-texture or not–or you’re being willfully deceptive in trying to assert that JulyGee’s work is a retexture, implying you’re free to modify and re-release it.

in fact, JulyGee’s work is a custom texture with no included models, and is not a base model polo as you claim.

you admitted to using the same “model” as JulyGee, idk how you are going to phrase and frame your response in light of the facts I’ve presented, but, it should be interesting.

2 Likes

I know I have no stake in this discussion (and i’m a few months late), but you seem to misunderstand how clothes work in GTA/FiveM. So i’m going to briefly explain clothing items for anyone who may read this thread in the future.

“I believe that you believe you are correct in your assumption that JulyGee’s texture is a model,”

So textures and models are different things. A texture cannot be a model, and a model cannot be a texture. Textures go on models.

There are three things that make every single clothing item in GTA/FiveM.

1st is a Drawable Dictionary (3D Model) the actual shape of the clothes in the form of a .ydd file.

2nd is a texture dictionary. The look, color, texture, logos, whatever, that gets applied to the 3D model. These come in the form of .ytd file.

3rd is a meta. This is a file that tells the game various information about different clothing items. Like what textures go to which 3D models. These come in the form of .ymt files.

“in fact, JulyGee’s work is a custom texture with no included models, and is not a base model polo as you claim.”

This is a contradiction. If JulyGee’s shirt doesn’t come with a custom model (.ydd file) then where is the model coming from? It has to be a base game model.

For future reference any clothes download that only comes with a .ytd is a retexture of a base game clothing model (.ydd). Any clothes that have custom models (like bullet proof vests) will come with a .ydd (3d model) AND a .ytd (texture dictionary). ADD-ON clothes (clothes that don’t replace a base game clothing item) will come with a .ydd, a .ytd, and a .ymt.

In the future if you believe someone is stealing someone else’s work, you should report it to the forum moderators instead of making accusations in the comments.
Especially if you have a flawed understanding of how the resource in question works.

2 Likes

cute lol

This is not available anymore anyway…
And he released it after mine but who cares now.

yeah cos nobody wants to pay for retextures lol. he’s our hero in disguise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

caus it was outrageous people had to pay for a google logo stuck onto coloured clothing.

Exactly. 5 minute job max, and people want to charge us for virtual clothing retextures? Puh-leeze :laughing: