Display HP and Armor

HP and Armor Display - By Mihnea Banditul

About

This is a simple script that display’s you the health and armor of your character

Dont know why the other post got down , i know thats is simple but some people would like it.

Downloads:

1 Like

If your other post gets taken down. Why the frick do you release it again? It clearly says in the post why it got taken down. This ”resource” is the most uneccesary thing I’ve ever seen and why would anyone need a text displayed with how much HP you have when there is already a bar there. It looks shit. Please stop posting this and stop being stupid! Improve, make real scripts and release stuff that isn’t something you made in 2 minutes.

but it could be here , some people found it usefull

I like it. Zero reason for it to be taken down. You’re also being a massive bully.

Why are u being a Bully, I like it and find it useful and will add it to my server.

Wow welcome to 2019. Everyone gets called a bully as soon as facts are stated that isn’t positive. Pathetic.

1 Like

Not of the quality standards we expect out of a release.

Please see snipped from our Release Rules & FAQ

Quality

We want to encourage everyone to create scripts and release them for others to use and learn from. However, we do expect you to follow some quality guidelines.

• Deprecated methods . Make sure your release does not contain deprecated methods, such as creating chat commands without the REGISTER_COMMAND native.
  • Tutorials . Scripts created using a ‘tutorial’ is not allowed unless you have expanded it in such a way that there is added value for the community.
  • Server dumps. You may not release server dumps. Release individual resources instead.
  • Default resource replacements. You’re not allowed to release a modified version of resources found in the default cfx-server-data repository.
  • Bugs . Software is bound to have bugs. Try to minimize them by testing your release with other community members before creating a post.
  • Informative post . Make sure your release topic is formatted nicely and has information about the resource and how to use it. We encourage users to post screenshots/videos if applicable.
  • Good code. Please try to optimize your code as much as possible. When creating threads/loops, think twice before putting a lot of code into it. Code that gets executed every tick is usually bad. Try to keep this to a minimum and add sufficient delays wherever possible. There’s a great topic by @Syntasu on how to improve performance, take a look at that topic here: [Best practice] Improve your resource performance

Remember that the quality of your release impacts your image in the FiveM community. Take your time when releasing a resource.