Dispatcher Needs a server!

I am a dispatcher with 3 years experience doing Five M with one year as a department head. I don’t have a powerful enough pc to run Five M but I want to help by doing communications. Let me know some good servers!

Hello Trey!

I am sorry to hear about not being able to join us in-game, however, I have the opportunity to be at the forefront of emergency communications within the Department of Public Justice Roleplay Community!

We’re a community that centres ourselves around realism and incorporates our members into every scenario possible! Join our discord and learn more today!

Our Advert

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the World’s Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation [here]. Interested? Come join our Discord and speak to our team about the process.

Our Links

Our Discord
Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Awesome! I am putting in an application in now!

1 Like

Hey there, if you are still looking for a community Signal One Roleplay is searching for active Dispatchers! We are a fully California-based FiveM community and would love to have you join our family! You can find out more information about us by clicking here.

I run a whitelisted server with an age limit of 15, we have a 8 person fire department, and have 2 mid sized LEO departments that will need dispatchers, you will get a live map and organized cad system to you, along with TS3 Perms Dwight Snoot#0001

IntenseGaming is hiring a Dispatcher. We are also looking for a Comms Supervisor as well. Someone who could potentially help train other dispatchers. If interested, contact me on discord.gg/W8m59vpzHf to discuss this further.

Hello,

If you are still looking and interested, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are a community run by experienced FiveM members with experience in communities such as DoJRP and OceansideRP. It’s a place that all of our members have said they feel comfortable in.

We have the position for Comm Department Head open. The Department has been set up by one of our directors who is a Dispatcher IRL, so it will be easy for you to join us !

You can check us out at our Discord Fan Server

or our server post below

FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

***BLACKLIGHT ROLEPLAY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blacklight Roleplay
We are a community after Beacon Hill Roleplay Community. We started working on Blacklight Roleplay after we stopped working on BLRP because we knew it won’t go up as we aspected. We hope this will go up and be published.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Departments:
San Andreas State Police - Need Head & High Command
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Need Head & High Command
Los Santos Police Department - Need Head & High Command
San Andreas Fire Department - Need Head & High Command
San Andreas Communications Department - Need Head & High Command

We will provide you the listed:

Custom EUP
Community based (Our community gets to vote for new things rather us just picking it)
Active Staff
Active Community
Whitelisted Departments IA, FBI, SASP, BCSO, LSPD, SAFD, SACD
vMenu Based Server
CAD System (Sonoran CAD)
Always following new suggestions

← Come Join us at →
Discord: Blacklight Roleplay
IP: Coming Soon***

We always need more people to talk too ha ha. Indeed, there is dispatching here in NEORP, and we can always use dedicated people. Come check out our information here, which also has our discord. NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community