DiscordVehiclesRestrict

Try default config and just replacing the IDs for default configs. I mean default client and server lua files.

I tried the default config, but it didn’t work.
But do the roles on discord need to be in a specific order?

The roles line up with the vehicles list in the config, so the 1st role ID corresponds for the 1st vehicles list in the other file

Yeah, that’s what I thought but it won’t work.

Is it possible for you to send me a copy of your server and client.lua?

Curious, if you put 1 for the first role id in the list what happens

I tried what you said but nothing happened unless restricting me from the vehicle even when I didn’t have Civilian rank just like before.

I’ll push out my files I use currently tomorrow. I think I made no changes recently to it at all, but maybe.

1 Like

Ok, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any news on this?

Just pushed it now. That’s the one I use on my server. If it doesn’t work for you, you’re setting something up wrong.

Regards,
Badger

I can confirm this is working 100% on ESX. I saw you YT videos with commands, would be possible a next release with a restricted chat command by Discord roles?. Greetings from Mexico love your Discord based scripts

1 Like

Restricted chat command, you mean a chat lockdown?

For example, I have a resource that if you type /daily on chat you get a daily reward (money or items) and I would love to restrict this command for only the VIP members. And after seeing your YT video about chat commands this idea came to my mind, what if you could restrict this (or any other) chat command to certaind Discod roles.So this script would deppend of Discord and not of ESX or VRP. Would that be possible?

Um commands should just use Ace permissions. I don’t understand why there needs to be a script for this.

Do you need to add all the roles you have in the server.lua. In to the discord_perms?

Nope, just in the server.lua

Ok, but when I have the role for the cars, it’s still restricted.

Your discord probably isn’t being detected by Fivem then

But my DiscrodWhitelist works but not the vehiclewhitelist.