DiscordVehiclesRestrict

I don’t see any “DiscordVehiclesRestrict” tab in your video, and I don’t see anything that looks like the DiscordVehiclesRestrict script. Or am I just blind… xD

Watch the video

I know Badger said he won’t code it but does anyone else already figured out how to make it so that higher level groups can use all the vehicles which are under them?

I have tried to get this to work I have done everything you said but I got nothing. I have owner rank but i am restricted on all

EDIT: I figured it out!
Make sure you have enough “Classes or the game will not register your id”

could you be more descriptive because I have the same issue

@BlockSpeed could you help me? my discord is Green Mountain RP#5822

anyone know how I could fix this?
@OfficialBadger

NEW UPDATE [DiscordVehiclesRestrict]

No longer a Requirement

New Requirement

Well I tried everything but am still getting a error
@OfficialBadger

Must be broken then

Is there any way to fix it or no?

I take it this script cannot work against a player with multiple roles.

For example everyone in our discord is granted the civilian role. BCSO get the BCSO role and our BCSO vehicles are restricted to everyone but BCSO. The script seems to detect they have the Civilian role and doesnt allow the cops to spawn it in.

So a user has role 1 and 5 but because the vehicle is restricted to role 1 it blocks it.

1 Like

@OfficialBadger Im struggling to understand this script, so when i put a car into the civ group. Does that mean the car is allowed or not allowed for civs. and if someone has roles for more than one of the groups, are they assigned to all of them or just the highest one?

When I spawn a car it says its restricted even though I have the role that should be able to spawn the vehicle but I have 3 other roles inside the script that all have different cars assigned and they all do the same and I know my API is setup properly. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem

It states in my server console for DiscordVehicleRestrictions that it is not able to load my config. Please help i have been working with this for the past 5 days and made no progress.

Would someone happen to know how to make this script kick someone out of the car when it is restricted rather than delete the vehicle? The creator of the script said I should ask here instead of on the Github. Thanks guys!

This should help you

Ive just tried to install this onto my server yet whenever it is running ( i have made sure that Badger_Discord_API is running ) all other things i have in such as the ace perms and chat roles are working yet this will kick out everyone from the vehicles no matter the rank they are. Can you please help!

id change your bot token now… its in that screenshot

yes it can thats the point of it