DiscordVehiclesRestrict

What do you mean?

I did place the car in the same roles but i doesn’t work @OfficialBadger

I mean that’s not the way the script was designed. Change the code to fit your needs.

What do i need to change than till it works

I will not help you change the code, do it yourself. If you don’t know code, that’s not my fault.

This script is discontinued until a workaround is found for: [Action Required] Discord identifier token likely no longer available

Update your server binaries and you should have discord identifiers working again! This script will once again functionally work and operate as normally expected! :slight_smile:

Is it working right now?

1 Like

As answered in the quote you reposted, yes.

lmao sorry wasn’t thinking straight

1 Like

just to make sure if the person does not have the role they cant spawn the car right

If they do not have the role the vehicle is under, they cannot use the vehicle. They can still technically spawn it, but it will kick them out and delete it. Also, multiple roles cannot have a vehicle. It’s meant for a vehicle to only belong to 1 role group.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about his script

Hi, any way to make it so that if someone has owner for example it unblacklists all of the ones underneath it?

If you code it that way. You could just give yourself all of the roles

would it be hard to do and how would i do it that way?

You’d have to code it. Probably just need to fix the for loop and make it check all of the roles and see if they have the vehicle contained within 1 of their roles or see if their role is further in the list, then give them permission to use all the roles’ vehicles below them. I won’t code it. But that’s how it would be done

Hello,
Is it possible to whitelist a car to multiple different discord tags?

For Example: Certain cars for multiple roles to use?

Im getting this error, any ideas on how to fix it?

SCRIPT ERROR: @DiscordVehicleWhitelist/server.lua:367: attempt to call a nil value (global 'PlayerPedID')

Try not configuring it at all. Most likely a configuration error.