Discordroles - a proper attempt this time

Work perfectly ! Thx you !

How do i install discord ace perms with out the file that i need thats not even here anymore

Screenshot 2021-04-26 142052
whys this happening every time i try to add the discord roles

Hey can somone put the code to where I can just copy and paste it into my bot so my bot can get the roles stuff such as discord ace perms ect.

Iā€™m so confused about where I put the discord roles can someone please help?

i have my discordroles setup and try to use the app ā€œinsufficient permissionsā€ ok il try it using principles load in ā€œinsufficient permissionsā€ so whats the issue with ur script?? and how I fix

Hi I have same error how did you manage to export

Where Do I Put The Exports At Because Thatā€™s The Only Problem Iā€™m Having

Hi, first and foremost thanks for this. I wasnā€™t aware or around when you made your first version and I hadnā€™t used it before.

Im having a hard time understanding how to implement this and what are the prerequisites need to have this functional on discord. Iā€™ve tried multiple things but give error 401 header not there or similar error.

I know somewhat about how to get certain scripts working with discord scripthook as it came with a proper README.txt. this however am not sure works with webhook but probably with a bot and thatā€™s my concern.

Any help with this would be appreciated. I just need someone to point me in the right direction of a tutorial to have this setup correctly.

i keep getting this can someone help
[ citizen-server-impl] Building resource discordroles failed.
[ citizen-server-impl] Error data: yarn failed!

I keep getting this error. What does this mean? Any fix for that? Thanks!

1 Like

So Iā€™m getting this error

[Badger_Perms] ERROR: Code 200 was not reachedā€¦ Returning false. [Member Data NOT FOUND]

How do I fix this?

I have everything setup correctly, but i can not for the life of me, get this to work with Faxed AOP Script, it always says Insufficient Permissionsā€¦ Can anyone help?

I am having the exact same issue. Plz help

i think a tutorial on how to make this work with a script like @FAXES AOP would get rid of a lot of questions

1 Like

im am lost on what to do. I dont know what to put where.

1 Like

i got mine working , basically made both scripts communicate with each other and now it all works

Im getting the 429 error everyday and dont know why ā€¦ can anyone help ?? everytime the rate limit error but i dont know how i can change the request so its higher and not every second or something

how exactly?

i get this issue now

zDnSPo3.png (651Ɨ95) (imgur.com)