Discordroles - a proper attempt this time

Right, so either i am being special or i can just not figure this one out. I used to use the old version which was easy to use but this version just hurts my brain someone help!

what cant you figure out?

that suggests that the user you passed is invalid or so. which is odd, as that indicated that one of the identifiers were null somehow

how do i work this with faxes aop script?

Yeah thats why im confused. Everyone else is working and when he switch from setting his discord from administrator it fixed it. Not sure why.

Hey, I apologize first off for being a noob with a lot of this stuff and still learning. We recently installed discordroles and discordwhitelist. Getting this error and am told it relates back to discordroles. We’ve combed through the file/line mentioned and not sure what we are missing.

Thanks in advance.

the error is from you not naming the resource to match the export names. e.g. “discordroles” is how my resource should be named exactly in this case

In my resources, “discordroles” is exactly how the folder is named, as well as in the server.cfg.

Is the resource starting without error?

No errors on server/resource start. - issue resolved. thank you for the help.

what do you do with that code and were do you insert it?

It’s an example if you’re creating a resource…

why i have this error on my server console :

[discordroles] authentication error, exports wont run.

Hello!

I’m facing a weird issue, if someone would be able to help me, I did everything right but I’m getting this error for some example…

[91mSCRIPT ERROR in timer: Error: No such export isRolePresent in resource discordroles

By any chance is there a tutorial on how to do this with linux?

Same way. Linux users should be smart enough to figure it out.

so is this just discord perms re made?

how
to solve

This works perfectly, have been using it since release, thank you :blush:

“Creating script environments for yarn
Started resource yarn
Running build tasks on resource discordroles - it’ll restart once completed.
Couldn’t start resource discordroles.
Argument count mismatch (passed 3, wanted 2)
Argument count mismatch (passed 3, wanted 2)”

My issues