DiscordAcePerms [Release]

So i set this up and in the consle when ever i give myself perms it works and i have all perms but when i take them away and load in game i still have full perms anyone have the same problem

i keep getting this

the 2 script errors at the bottom

Read documentation…

Hi badger when i do discord ace perms it says it gives me my perms but when i go in game nothing happens can you help me with this would be very helpful been trying to figure this out and it is a week later and i still am stuck with it like the vmenu wont work with the perms

@OfficialBadger I have gone through looked at the documents and watched the videos, can you please tell me what I did wrong.image

I have blacked out the guild ID and Bot token, they are there.

Seems fine. Resource needs to be named DiscordAcePerms

This is my FTP.

I’m reinstalling both and seeing if that somehow works.

@OfficialBadger I have reinstalled both files and nothing is working. Is it possible I can get in a discord call with you and screen share it?

how did you get it to work mine is saying deferring connection

I don’t offer support like that. I have a support discord in my summary. I try to help people here as best as I can. It’s user error though, you’ve done and/or are doing something wrong. The script works completely fine and has no bugs at all.

I can seem to figure out what I did wrong here but it just tells me deferring connection and this error message in the console. http://prntscr.com/vc3l44

Reading will help, https://docs.badger.store/

1 Like

hey badger can i get your help if possible im having issues with the perms syncing to the role ids in game the perms are working but it saying i got civ perms, and also i have the chat roles set up correctly and its not working either any tips would help thanks if you would like my discord just let me know @OfficialBadger

Check my profile page for my support one. I don’t offer support via DMs. You can get support here too by posting your issues. Improper information for requesting help will just result in me ignoring it though considering just saying “it doesn’t work” doesn’t help you or me.

You say you have chat roles set up correctly and it’s not working. It is working, you have it set up wrong. All errors are user error.

1 Like

Try to get them to restart FiveM and if it still doesn’t work after 2-3 tries maybe look for any whitelisting files such as DiscordWhitelist, etc.

Question. Is there a way to edit this script so people don’t have to join the discord for it? I’m trying to change SEM_Interaction menu for LEO’s so that people in discord with LEO perms will get LEO toolbox in game. But no one else. and honestly that doesn’t seem to be working either. Any help/suggestions?
@OfficialBadger

@OfficialBadger when i put this in my server it says deferring connection is this an error or am i just stupid?

@OfficialBadger

its been doing this for the past hour
i reset my cahe, re connected my discord to fivem, signed in and opened it with steam and i dont know whats wrong