DiscordAcePerms [Release]

Can someone please help me… I asked a help from someone and they said “k lol read the error” and I have but I still don’t get what have I done wrong…
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739761319288373248/865408823376609300/Help.png

Same, Dont know whats wrong… If someone can help…

It’s almost like it’s user error and you set it up completely wrong

1 Like

how can you do that?

You have a { somewhere in the config.lua which is causing the error. You need to close it with a }.

You are missing the dependency, install it then try again

Hello badger i have question when i added the discord ace perms + the API thing do i have to make my own website + my whole fivem server name beacuse when i connect to my server it says DiscordAcePerms: Deferring connection please help

How do I put the groups into vMenu permissions

When i installed it and stuff i get a bunch of console errors and im stuck on deffering connection

I keep getting “DiscordAcePerms: Deferring connection…” everytime I try to spawn into my server. How can I fix this my boy?

sorry for backstage recruit I did not know what was that I hope you can let mw back in the server.

Hello, where do I change what permissions i give to what rank i want? For example allow tmod to have revive

I’ve set up the config file correctly but when i go to join my server it says “Discord Ace Perms:Deferring Connection” What is wrong???

Hey, for me everything worked till i changed to multichar. When i join i get into the group but still haven‘t rights to use commands.

wondering if anyone knows how to fix this?

So I updated to the newer version of badger with the APi, but now get this for random players trying to join the server:

please help

Hey. I have a problem. I have set everything up correctly and the Ace perms only grants me the permissions. It is shown in the console that it grants it. It also shows that it grants it to the other player but it doesnt work with him.

i cant noclip i want my vmenu f1 and if i do exec permissions.cfg it works buit cant noclipalso i dont know if this is working bc i have to use steasm to get in my server

Please tell me if you got a fix!