DiscordAcePerms [Release]

I am also having the same issue, not sure why it is happening though.

can someone help me i keep getting the same error its
Error loading script server.lua in resource Badger_Discord_API: @Badger_Discord_API/server.lua:1: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘Bot_Token’)
stack traceback:

can someone plz help

what is this , SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export GetDiscordRoles in resource Badger_Discord_API

Anyone know what could be causing this?? I’m noticing it’s not just me.

I’ve checked the server.lua and it was there, but it wasnt “functioning”?

you would go to discordaceperms, and then you would have to make it so it gives people the moderator/admin group upon joining, then it would work the same as steam hex’s except theres no need to give people perms based off of steam hex’s.

1 Like

have you installed Badger_Discord_API? If you havent you need to install that. If you have it installed double check your config file where the bot token is, that might be incorrect.

1 Like

i am getting the problem where it says deferring connection and then after about a minute it says failed to handshake

May I ask how?
I have the same issue with the Faxes AOP

1 Like

Works just fine for me, Try reinstalling it and double check all config files

Hi, Im getting stuck on deffering connection and and then it says failed to handshake with server

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export GetDiscordRoles in resource Badger_Discord_API

But when I check its there. Plz help :)))

how would i go about using this for vMenu

who can help me to do with VRP to give Police role or Ems

Constantly get this after installing DiscordAceperms any fixes?

Set it up correctly

hello im having an issue, if you can please get back to me as soon as possible that would be great!

Does the Discor dbot need to be online in order for this to work? I am using your API

Nope, it does not.

1 Like

thank you, I am still having a bit of issues tho :confused: