DiscordAcePerms [Release]

Resource Updated

• Permissions will now update on relog.
  • Permissions are removed on logout for all players.
  • Permissions are added on login for all players.
  • Nifty new config.lua file.

If you appreciate my work, please drop me a follow on GitHub, much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh, why are you adding steam: identifiers when you’re actually certainly having a discord: identifier given the fact you’re checking for one above? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Oddly enough, I had pushed an update a while back to use Discord identifiers. People had reported the script wasn’t working, so I reverted that commit back. I probably had just done something wrong like forgetting to remove discord: from the identifier when I did it. I was just naïve to not test it before pushing… I’ll try to add use of Discord identifiers back later today and get someone to test out the results for me.

I figure you now realize what the remove_principal was being used for in my last thread? :slight_smile:

UPDATE

It now fully utilizes Discord identifiers and GameLicense identifiers! No need for Steam identifiers anymore :slight_smile:

Not Working

It does lol

1 Like

NEW UPDATE [DiscordAcePerms]

No longer a Requirement

New Requirement

New Installation Tutorial [DiscordAcePerms]

Thank you to @Jordan2139

Can someone please help me with this?
I think I did everything right, but the resources error out because I don’t have the right permissions.

How do you configure ace perms in vMenu Badger

I cant get it to work, i have it all set but the screenshots in the post and all of the tutorials dont look like the code when i download it… I havent touched a thing

NEW UPDATE

BUG FIXES

• There was an issue where users could not login to a server with DiscordAcePerms due to some faulty code… [Users not in the discord would be left with deferring connection and never connect to the server until they joined the discord]
  • The code has now been fixed, this will no longer happen. Sorry for that, no one ever reported it :(…

NEW FEATURE

• Users will now be prompted a message if their discord roles cannot be found upon logging into the server. It will then prompt them about this before they make their choice further to either login or relog with their Discord and FiveM reloaded.
  • The prompt will not pop up again until after a server restart.
  • Said prompt will only pop up if a user’s discord roles cannot be found.

2 Likes

Hi There, I Am Looking For Help For My Upcoming FiveM RP Server And I Need Someone To Talk Me Through On How To Setup DiscordAcePerms With vMenu!

Please Reply As Soon As Possible
@Vespura

or you could set it up yourself by reading

1 Like

So i set this up and in the consle when ever i give myself perms it works and i have all perms but when i take them away and load in game i still have full perms anyone have the same problem

i keep getting this

the 2 script errors at the bottom

Read documentation…

Hi badger when i do discord ace perms it says it gives me my perms but when i go in game nothing happens can you help me with this would be very helpful been trying to figure this out and it is a week later and i still am stuck with it like the vmenu wont work with the perms

@OfficialBadger I have gone through looked at the documents and watched the videos, can you please tell me what I did wrong.image

I have blacked out the guild ID and Bot token, they are there.

Seems fine. Resource needs to be named DiscordAcePerms