Discord Ban Appeal ["harassment"]

Hello

I was having an issue with FiveM launching about an hour ago and was trying to provide bubble with as much information as I could to try to remedy the issue and got caught in a ban wave that followed because people were being rude to him, I apologize for commenting during the situation and it won’t happen again, I use the discord to fix a lot of issues and barely speak in it, I would just like to be unbanned if at all possible please.

Discord: NeroHiro#0001

do these type of appeals get looked at often? I use the FiveM discord for various server related things and I just want to see if this is worth pursuing

1 Like

Most likely not because I think only really high mods get unban perms. You can try and mention the mod group but not sure it’ll get anywhere I’ve never seen appeals get replied to

1 Like

Dunno if you can bump threads but just wondering if a staff member can take a look at this. I dont even know how to mention the mod groups to see if they can take a look.

what i said was wrong but i didnt mean to it wasnt directed to anyone do you think my ban can get reduced

If you are asking about a ban it’s maybe useful to include your discord username in the message.