[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

No problem, PM me your client.lua file so I can take a look. Do the other functions work however? (Like deposit, withdraw)

Yes, the functions are working ok.

Great work, I do not arrive has to run /givecash No debit or credit made, nevertheless it displays as this the action was realized

1 Like

Yeah me too, the /givecash don"t work correctly, its write debited but no money

Hey, really good job, I think a menu will be greater because you gain in time and you canā€™t forget the command. But I have just a little problem with the ā€œ/checkbalanceā€, nothing happened when I type this. :frowning:

Hi, If you make a mistake with /transfer ID amount and you putting an wrongID (not connected to the server) you lose the sum sent, can you add function that says the player is not connecting to the server instead of performing the transfer plz ?

1 Like

Update 1.02a 19/04/17

There are changes to server.lua, donā€™t forget to update MySQL login details again!

Fixes to givecash:
- Fixed issue with giving cash to offline players
- Fixed issue where cash was always sent to self

Fixes to transfer:
- Can no longer transfer money to offline player

@MiDooM @Feared @ClaytusMimoza Fixed in V 1.02a

Update 1.03 19/04/17

There are changes to server.lua, donā€™t forget to update MySQL login details!

HUD Added
- Shows bank balance on screen at all times
- Bank transactions appear on HUD
4 Likes

Thank you Mr GBJoel :slight_smile:

1 Like

why you dont use a enter/exit system with GUI ? its better that command and more RP

Currently being worked on. Will be released this week at some point.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not an obligation to release something you developā€¦

This server is not open to everyone, you canā€™t access thereā€¦ They did develop that, without help, without asking, they donā€™t have anything to share with the community.

If you ask for help, it is selfish to keep that for you.

Else itā€™s normal

Thank you its more beautiful ;D

1 Like

I never said it was an obligation to share code, obviously.

You are saying they did that without help ?

Humā€¦
This server includes scripts from this same forum.

So they used those to inspire themselves in developing features (which are VERY GOOD I do not deny that)
And many on this forum now try to implement those good features, so itā€™s a kind of a ā€œYou give me, I give youā€ process in fact :wink:

I am learning first how to code properly (with LUA I mean), I inspire from other developers scripts who i thank a lot for their sharing, without them, the access to knowledge would a pain in the arse.
Then when Iā€™m done coding a script, Iā€™ll share it with pleasure, receive feedbacks and get it better.

So maybe I am showing some frustration when code sharing is not working sideways.

I only meant to notice that open-sourcing ensures the wealth of a developers community
Iā€™ve been working in Web Development for 6 years, I know what I am talking about.

No hard feelings :slight_smile:

Anything related to the following causes interference with the banking system, that eventually leads a player to crash immediately upon attempting to load into the server:

Speedometers
Street name displays
Whoā€™s Talking (voice chat) display

If you could try to find whatā€™s the cause for this I would gladly appreciate it.

Hmm thatā€™s gonna be an odd one for me to debug because I use all three of the things you mention without issue ^
Could you maybe send me the script/scripts you use that is conflicting in a PM?

What clues leads you to think that bankingsystem if the script that messes it up ?

Logs maybe ? Plz share, It wonā€™t be easy otherwiseā€¦

Yeah its not a lot to go off. Only think I can think that might be causing the issue is the balance display, but I use NUI (Like EssentialMod) to do it.