[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

Genius :slight_smile: Thank you GBjoel :slight_smile:

Like others I am for a menu instead of chat commands :slight_smile: (In front of the ATMS and Banks would be nice :slight_smile: Maybe it could help with your future idea to create a robbing bank system ;))

Screenshot of a french server where code is NOT shared (thanks to them clap clap)…

You can withdraw defined amount like 5k, 10k, etc… and ALL
You can deposit by entering amount in a poping text box and then typing entry

6 Likes

Great job!
This sharing makes a well-played FiveM strength.

ATM and BANK markers are not screws

Thank you for the share, even if it give me mixed feelings…

From a first point of view, it is really nice to share what you have done, it will me usefull to many people !
But too many people try to open a server without any knowlegde in development, and this type of share will allow them to create “good looking” servers even if they have no clue how you created the script…

3 Likes

thx for this script dude very nice

Since you created that post:

I guess you made the code for everything that was on it ?
Opensourcing IS important.

3 Likes

Think that everyone would be able to open a server Vanyangel. The share of the community is so important. Maybe some would learn Lua scripting with the shares and releases. We don’t have to be selfish, on internet, like in real life. Think that Knowledge have to be universal and for Everyone.

Thanks for all the scripters and those who share with us their work. Really appreciate it.

3 Likes

You say so true scapin

1 Like

@GBJoel

Some indent issues on the last handler, but reading your code is a pleasure.

1 Like

@Rudz @Scapin

Opensourcing is important of course, That’s why i said “From a first point of view, it is really nice to share what you have done, it will be usefull to many people !”

I coded a bank system for my server 3-4 days ago, but now seeing a script similar of what i made being shared gives me the feeling that i worked for nothing… I guess we can all understand that ^^

When I type the command: /checkbalance nothing appears.

I have followed the path: Put ‘banking’ folder into your servers ‘resources’ folder
Add ‘banking’ to AutoStartResources in citmp-server.yml

Where can this come from

Thank you in advance

Hi Narko, did you run the db.sql file in your essentialmod database?
If you did, could you post a screenshot of your server log please.

Also, regarding the open sourcing;
I will continue to release scripts that I think are well rounded enough for people to build off. If we get a mentality of locking ourselves behind doors we aren’t helping anyone besides our self. I am all for custom scripts for servers but I don’t think everything should be hidden away.

Thanks for the great feedback so far guys!

2 Likes

Speaking of SQL DB :
I think you will come up to this (if multi account is coming ^^) but I think you should consider creating a new table where you will use the PlayerID as a foreign key.
The most important thing to me is that you will not be (so) dependant of essentialmode DB model changes.

Hey Rudz,

This is definitely going to happen, I only used EM’s DB because I just wanted to get something out for people to use. Future versions will definitely be more ‘complete’ in the DB area. Thanks again for the valuable feedback!

1 Like

simplebanking? boi this is complexbanking!!! haha great job mate, love it!

1 Like

Hello, the script is not working for me, when I am on the waypoint of a bank, I type /deposit 50
nothing is happening

How to display money in the upper right as text?

Did you follow the install instructions correctly? Including importing the sql file and changing the info in server.lua?
If you did can you PM me a screenshot of your database, and server and client logs when you type the command so I can help figure out your issue.

Thanks

I am working on this, currently its not a feature unless you can add it yourself.

Thanks

1 Like

No I know unfortunately not coding in lua