[Discontinued] Advanced Car Hud System (9/14/2017) v2

It is certainly possible, maybe not advised by the creator of this plugin, but definitely possible. The black boxes is technically hard coded in with no option in the config portion. However…

Look for something like this:

if HUD.Top then
				drawTxt(UI.x + 0.563, 	UI.y + 1.2624, 1.0,1.0,0.55, "~w~" .. PlateVeh, 255, 255, 255, 255)
				drawRct(UI.x + 0.0625, 	UI.y + 0.768, 0.045, 0.037, 0,0,0,0)  
				drawRct(UI.x + 0.028, 	UI.y + 0.777, 0.029, 0.02, 0,0,0,0)   
				drawRct(UI.x + 0.1131, 	UI.y + 0.777, 0.031, 0.02, 0,0,0,0)   
				drawRct(UI.x + 0.1445, 	UI.y + 0.777, 0.0129, 0.028, 0,0,0,0) 

I’ve already modified my bit there… yours might have a 150 as the last number at the end… Just change the 150’s to 0’s and success…

Again, if there is anything that “voids the warrant” if you will for plugin support, editing code like I just showed you to do would be it. If you have any issues, typically… well… its your own fault.

I would create a backup of the carhud.lua before you do any editing. Hopefully FoxXXL doesn’t shoot me…

• A quick edit… That last number is transparency and it ranges from 0-255. If you want it to be full black, use 255, if you want it completely transparent, use 0. So, you can manipulate this somewhere in between as well to get a semi transparent result.

Thank you for the help! But those two black strips to the right of the map are still there after changing the 150s to 0s. Any ideas? Thanks again!

Oh, thanks! I’ll try that. I want to make these black boxes totally invisible, for a cleaner look.

Go to line 141. Do the same as you did with HUD.Top.

How would I go about making the damage more sensitive?

I had to drive into a wall 5 times at 200km/h in the Schwartzer for it to turn yellow, and then 1 more time for it to die.

Check out this plugin: [FR/EN][Release][FX] Advanced Car damage

This can work in conjunction with this HUD and allows you to customize the damage.

I would definitely recommend reading through a topic before requesting assistance btw, most of your answers have already been provided. Not saying that to be rude but to be practical, it certainly reduces your wait time on getting that answer.

Oh yeah, I know.

I did look through the topic, and tested a couple other damage mods. The one recommended here was too sensitive (Jester stopped working after hitting a tree going 20kmh in reverse), and another one I had, didn’t work together with this HUD. I will try this one out.

Thank you!

1 Like

@Jsnbrown1989 Yep ^^

@MrSzyma

on this module you have to modify the configuration file.

/!\ This is the last time I’m gonna repeat /!\

Hey guys! Awesome work! I want to question about the minimap. This is a modded minimap? because of the sharp non transparent edges. i really like it. :slight_smile:

How can I remove the black bars?

What do u put *start what?

Ummmm… yes thank you

Very Nice! Loving the script

Suggestion:

2 Likes

Does anyone know where i can get a car hud that will show both mph & kmh as well as the plate number? Something like this https://i.imgur.com/0PA7YE0.png

Where do I get this script?
Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo

Make it yourself? I have never seen it on here anywhere.

1 Like

Hey, I modified your script and would like to know if it would have any problems I’d post it.

Can you only use this script in a FiveM server? I would like to use it offline (through GTA V LSPDFR).

Umhh… Do you know how to change the colours of damage system panels :slight_smile: