Disappearing textures issue

I have a bit complicated issue.
I have no idea if it’s related with “Server Discussion” to be honest but i’m modding gta by FiveM and maybe someone could have same thing here…

I’m talking about disappearing textures. It’s happening exactly when game tries to load big size textures or a lot of objects (for example it’s seen at highways if you use replace vehicles as traffic or 3-5 stars cop chase). I’m struggling with this since having better road & trees textures. Game started to be really unplayable and don’t know how to fix this.
It’s important to me cause it isn’t just normal server. There are so many well selected modifications and it wasn’t easy to put them together… without them game isn’t looking realistic :frowning:

Any help appreciated! :slight_smile:

Here are some screenshots how game looked like before problem started:
Zippyshare.com - Free File Hosting

And this is how it looks now:

Get rid of your ‘high quality objects’, your RAM/VRAM is filling up by them.

2 Likes

Actually I was expecting answer like that :stuck_out_tongue: I know what is video memory but the difference is that it’s not caused of pc limits but game limits. My point is that I would like to know how to totally off those memory limits… cause they are useless. In this moment I got stuck here and without solving this I won’t continue modding :confused:

good, then we won’t help you solve it, it’s best for you to just

1 Like