Disabling certain vehicle categories [Partly solved]

I’m working on a retro-themed server, but there’s one thing that’s bugging me. These goddamn sports cars spawning everywhere… I was looking for a script to disable the spawning of certain categories of vehicles and couldn’t find one, and I myself am quite new to Lua so I don’t know how I’d go about creating something like that and was wondering if someone could create a script/share snippets of code to help me on the way. Thanks in advance, Andre.

Forgot to mention, is there any way to lock the time so it’s always, for example, night time?

Ok, after some investigation, i have found something that can replace the vehicle category script, but i don’t know if i can add it into Fivem, and if i can then how? There was a popgroups.ymt file in the download.

Link

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/the-seventies-1970-s-era-traffic-mod

Edit : I got it to work, thanks to @bndzorro.

resource.lua

resource_manifest_version '44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937'
file 'popgroups.ymt'
data_file 'FIVEM_LOVES_YOU_341B23A2F0E0F131' 'popgroups'

you can use [Release] Model Blacklist v1.1 to block the cars and
if you have Vespura’s weather sync (recource called vSync) you can use /freezetime in chat or just freezetime in console

1 Like

Thank you, I have Model Blacklist, but that’s not what i’m looking for. I was looking for something to block vehicle categories like Sports, Muscle, Military…

did you ever find one?

Hey, my blacklisting script deerBlacklister has this functionality as well as a ton of other features and planned features!