Disable Auto Pick Up

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but how can I disable auto pick up items? I’m using ESX and whenever I drop an item my character automatically picks up the item nearby. Is there any way to fix this?

This option on es_extended/client/main.lua, 556 line

You find :
if (closestDistance == -1 or closestDistance > 3) and distance <= 1.0 and not v.inRange and not IsPedSittingInAnyVehicle(playerPed) then

Change this :
if (closestDistance == -1 or closestDistance > 3) and distance <= 1.0 and not v.inRange and not IsPedSittingInAnyVehicle(playerPed) and IsControlJustPressed(0, Keys[‘E’] then

Now go nearby item and press E to pickup items.
This solution from s0me1

1 Like

Hey thanks for taking time to reply. I did that but now my character keep spawning randomly every time I connect to the server. And also I can’t find the item that I dropped.

You got any error on clientside ? check F8 Console, Probability es_extended caused syntax error

1 Like

The only error that I could find in F8 Console which is connected to es_extended is

Error parsing script @es_extended/client/main.lua in resource es.extended: @es_extended/client/main.lua:544: unexpected symbol near ‘<\226>’

The other error is about esx_policejob

I don’t know what that means but my line 544 in main.lua is this
if (closestDistance == -1 or closestDistance > 3) and distance <= 1.0 and not v.inRange and not IsPedSittingInAnyVehicle(playerPed) and IsControlJustPressed(0, Keys[‘E’] then

Please upload @es_extended/client/main.lua file, i can help better, you have a syntax error.

Sure, wait.

main.lua (14.8 KB)

Try this, main.lua (14.8 KB)

probably editor caused char error, everything looks fine

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try that soon. I messed up my scripts and had an error which made me start all over again.