Directly Contact FiveM Admins

Hello can someone help me i need to speak with a member of administration of fiveM And i don’t know how to get in contact with them

pr@fivem.net is the address listed for server reports.

1 Like

thanks
for the amazing help

ummm hello i am sorry for wrtiting here i know it is probably the wrong place but i was looking for like FiveM support page where i can ask a question… my FiveM keeps crashing every now and then and i keep getting the same error that just causes FiveM and GTA to just crash :frowning:

[Window Title]
Error double-texas-skylark

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x7fff1d2612b3) during loading of resources:/assault_vehicles/data/ai/vehicleweapons_caracara.meta in data file mounter class CWeaponInfoDataFileMounter. The game will be terminated.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+82CDE5
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

i think this is a new error… but i get ones like this all the time that are very similar and just crash the whole thing… and again i am sorry for writing here… i do not go on forum websites very much and this was the only one i found i could write a question in lol… thanks again for your help and time reading this i really appreciate it…

theres a catagory clearly marked “Technical Support”.

that is where you need to post this and fill out the support template.

this also looks like a server sided problem.