Didn’t aknowledge 2401 sync packets

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest (not sure which one it is)
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Cub
Windows version? 1806
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications 1070 ti, r7 3700x, 16gb 3000mhz ram
What did you do to get this issue? just join a server
What server did you get this issue on? astoria roleplay
CitizenFX crash zip file it’s not a crash
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX_log_2020-11-05T200210.log (790.7 KB)

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Good afternoon I don’t know if you can help me, a lot people is having problems after the update what happened in FiveM and we don’t know what to do anymore. We tried everything already, Do you know any idea what’s going on with the FiveM and when it will be fixed the Crash or the updates backing to normal? Because a lot people can’t play FiveM at the moment.

I had the same issue and I couldn’t find what was causing it, turned out to be the loadscreen script, it was broken somehow. Try disabling it or using something else.

many on players (most of them have low internet connection) had this problem, we changed hosting provider and all it’s working since few weeks… probaby it’s cause by low network bandwidth of your server’s machines

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.