Diamond State Roleplay | Realistic Weather | Blaine County RP | Active Staff | Active LEO/EMS/Tow | Vmenu/Lambda Based | Unique Vehicles | Now Whitelisted!

:gem:Diamond State Roleplay :gem:

DISCORD Discord

WEBSITE DSRP.COM

*Diamond State Roleplay Where roleplay is our #1 priority *

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to read over our server recruitment post!

I’m writing here today to invite you to my server that me and my buddy sean have worked hard on for the past few weeks, Our aim is to create a realistic roleplay for players to roleplay, Laugh and make new friends.

Diamond State Roleplay was founded by myself last month I made this server due to I have not been able to find a server that reaches my expectations, I finally decided to find a server where everyone is welcome no matter the age, as long as you are mature your welcome here! We are now whitelisted as we gain more members to eventually go state wide, I am looking for mature players to join the server and help make this community amazing.

What differs our server from every other FiveM server? its we care about your opinions! We make sure that we have mature and friendly staff always making sure the best quality roleplay comes out from everyone, we try different methods to communicate with our members and make them feel more welcome and at home we also have amazingly trained LEO, and staff here to make your experience amazing!

What is Diamond State Roleplay?
Diamond State Roleplay is a roleplay server first founded in 2019 a few months ago, Our goal is to create a great server for all to play without having to deal with 300+ custom cars and badly optimized servers. Like I said above our main goal is your opinions. We have a development team of 3. Myself, Sean and Mitch, Between the three of us we consider ourselves a pretty strong team.

The server has a strict roleplay policy, And no Fail roleplay is tolerated you will most likely be warned following with a kick if the issue occurs more than once.

What are our plans with the server?
Our main goal is to be as serious as possible, meaning we do not want anyone running around with a ak-47 shooting everyone they see if that occurs we will not even warn you and you will be striked, reading the rules is reccomended, we also have an amazing civilian team already forming with activity already blowing up, we are also forming our LEO team with serious training both mentally, and physically within the server, lastly our plans are to become a server to come to when you can not find one we plan to become a big server that someone would see and want to apply for.

As for the above we will also be adding EUP/clothing for services to make services feel unique.

I am so excited to meet all the new faces in this server and we are more than happy to have you with us! Have a great rest of your day/night.

~ Director K. Winters

Server news ~ After gaining a good amount of members we now have a solid 10 people on a day for role plays we now went whitelisted to keep the rp serious, if you are interested please note you will need to apply to get into the server!

New update we just added more custom eup outfits, addon vehicles, ymaps, and more sheriff and state vehicles! We are slowly hitting 14 members a rp so far an amazing start!

Just added some new Ymaps! Multiple Hospital interiors, police interiors, custom sandy shore and paleto bay ymaps, added dealerships and more!

Can I please join I don’t know where to get applications but I want to join.