Developer & Web Developer looking for serious roleplay community

Hi im Zeky, web developer, designer, im in that job over 7yrs.
I’m 22y/o and im roleplay lover, im looking for serious roleplay community where
i can give my developing knowledge and build a big community.

my discord zekiloni#2982

my last work user control panel

would love for you to join my server. I do need your dev work too! Encinas#1970

We would love to have a word with you at EZRP!

We would love to have you here at Arizona State Roleplay, if u want to shoot me a dm my name is Cxdens#8124

Code 3 Gaming

PS4 | Xbox 1 | PC

Welcome

XBOX & PS4:

Tired of being pushed around and bullied? Want the A-team? Why not forget the fairy tales and look for something real. Call Code 3 Gaming. ( I am DirectorHappy. I am the leader of Code 3 Gaming. ) We are a “police crew”. The purpose of my crew is simple. We protect the welfare of other players in the online community. Want our help? We seek out low ranking players and protect them from continuous killing in all lobbies. Not lower ranking but still need some backup? Well here is a little bit about us. Our motto is While we breathe we shall defend. We are a crew that ranks up, makes money, helps people, and protects the public. We are a friendly group until hostile action is taken, then we are not afraid to take action. So again I ask, want the A-team? They ain’t got nothing on us. Did you ever see the A-team help you get money? You had to pay the A-Team, we make you money as well as protect you. Bruce Wayne can’t even hold a flame to us. We can teach Batman a thing or two. So you’re not interested in acquiring our help you say? What’s that, you want to join us? Here’s how. Simply message one of the members of the recruitment team.(Stated Below) In the message let them know you want to join and why you would like to join us. Someone will invite you into one of our games. The procedure after this is drawn out but it’s for a reason. You will play with us for a few days. (Normally 2-4 days) After that time if you decide you still want to be with us we will sit down and all talk about how the past few days has gone and where you can improve. If we feel like you will be a good match you will be invited to the recruit crew. (LSPD) This is just so you can learn our rules and regulations after a few weeks we will reevaluate you and we will go from there. We hope to hear from you soon!

PC - FiveM

Server: Code3Gaming

Tired of failed roleplay, corrupt management and leadership, and cookie cutter servers (DOJRP look alikes)? Looking for a mature server? Want story based roleplay? Well look no further. We are Code 3 Gaming. ( I am Director Happy, Leader/ Owner of Code 3 Gaming. ) The purpose of my community on Fivem is to bring quality roleplay while trying to make a difference in the world. All law enforcement, medical, and fire personnel are hand picked by staff to help ensure this goal. We have plenty of opportunities for promotion within the community. Let me tell you a little bit about us as a community. Our motto is While we breathe we shall defend. We believe that through gaming we can make life a little bit more bearable. We know life is rough sometimes we are just trying to make the world a better place to exist. We are a friendly and respectful group until we have to be “not so friendly”. You think you have these same goals in mind? You think you got what it takes to make a difference in the world for the better? Want to join us? Here’s how. Simply message one of the members of the recruitment team. (Stated Below) In the message let them know you want to join and why you would like to join us. Someone will set up an interview with you and send you the applications to join. The rest is pretty common protocol for communities, interviews, talking etc. We hope to hear from you soon!

Over All Community

Code 3 Gaming

Discord: https://discord.gg/utN7KjV

( I am Director Happy, Leader/ Owner of Code 3 Gaming. ) Here at Code 3 Gaming we believe that we can make the world a better place through gaming. We treat people with respect and dignity. We believe in standing up for the little guy. We fight against bullies and injustice. We are a very accepting community. We treat our community members like family as much as we can. In doing so we like to cover a wide variety of games and consoles. At the moment we cover Xbox One, Ps4, Mobile Gaming, and PC on a wide array of games to include GTA V, FiveM, Siege, Dead By Daylight, Ark, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and so much more. Interested in joining our family? Here is how, Simply message one of the members of the recruitment team. (Stated Below) In the message let them know you want to join and why you would like to join us. We will get you set up with an interview, and the applications to join. We hope to hear from you soon!

Recruitment Team

Director Happy - Community Owner - DirectorHappy#0082
Officer Otonashi - Community CoLeader - OfficerOtonashi#0107

Eagle - Xbox Director - EagleLight​:video_game::heavy_check_mark::yin_yang:#5417
Death Orc - Xbox Assistant - xDeathOrc#1672

Kobra - Recruiter - DGCxKOBRA#0026

Best Regards,

(Insert Recruiter name)

Community Representative

Code 3 Gaming

( in partnership with)

The Organization

I would love to have you in my community/in development. you could be my second founder as it is a new community and i need another founder

Hello. I hope you’re doing well. Quick question, are you working with anyone’s server yet? I have never been able to find anyone with knowledge to create custom resources that everyone is always looking for. If you aren’t working with anyone yet, I’d like to invite you to my new servers.

We are a new server.We started yesterday (hold on don’t stop reading yet). We started because I was fed up with the amount of crap that others servers had going on. There are never capable staff members that are able to handle rule breakers to stop them from interrupting RP. I want to change that. I won’t hold any bias towards people in positions of power that aren’t able to do their job in order to maintain an efficient server

Discord:

I have a very big project for you check your discord lets have a talk ID :- UC#0337

I messaged you about a project. Just accept the friend request.

If anyone is still looking for a developer add me on discord icy#5397

If you are interested in a small community and helping us grow, come check us out!

zekiloni#2982 at me pls i can’t at you on discord

zekiloni#1111

Hey! S1RP is a new community that has recently opened and is actively recruiting members! Check us out by clicking here!

if you are up to the job accept my friend request on discord and we can talk i am building my own server and looking for a second developer to join me but i need any kind of proof or information thats shows you are actual developer and not a random dude who is messing around

i already got the host

Ray Station#6924

wed love to have you at HLRP dm me JamesMc #4879