Developer(s) Looking for work

Important Below
I work as a contractor, which means I do jobs, and leave, I am not looking for a position, I am looking for work. I am willing to stay in contact overtime if that is what you would like, but I am not looking to stick to one community.

Regarding ESX/vRP servers
Due to the amount of time and effort it can take to perform certain tasks within the ESX Framework.

Experience
Over the 2 years of role-playing on FiveM I have gained lots of expierence.
I have gained over 1,000 hours in Source SDK Base (FiveM) and over 300 hours outside of the game managing very expensive Dedicated Server Boxes and Teamspeak Servers. I have been in over 10 different communities and ran my own five times.

Skills and Assets
I have a lot of skills when it comes to running, developing and managing FiveM servers, TeamSpeak servers and D servers.

In FiveM itself I can;

• Create a FiveM server from scratch. (Non-ESX)
• Properly install resources that you request me to.
• Configure and edit resources exactly to your liking.
• Make your server files look neat, organized and professional.
• Convert mods and add-ons from third-party sites such as LCDPFR and GTA5 mods to FiveM resources.
• If you are working on a linux based machine, server setup will be left up to you since I am unfamiliar with the linux platform.

In TeamSpeak itself I can;

• Create a TeamSpeak server from scratch.
• Properly configure Server group, channel groups, and client permissions to your liking.
• Properly configure channels to your liking.
• Utilize TeamSpeak server query to gain access to features only technicians have access to.
• Setup professional and matching TeamSpeak icons to your liking.

In Miscellaneous Skills I can

• Manage a Dedicated Server Box by keeping it professional, up to date and running as optimal as possible.
• Provide you with tips and tricks I have learned over my 2 years.
• Provide you with information on the best, cheapest the most reliable service providers such as TeamSpeak Hosts, Server Hosts, and VPS Hosts.
• Provide you with very quick response times (Usually within 30 minutes) during any time of the day, work hours or not.
• Provide you with contacts that have benefits that I have gained over the years.
• Portforward your router for you if needed.
• Provide custom coded scripts and assets.
• 

Contact Information

You can contact me in multiple different ways, whatever you like the most. Although I will respond to D messages faster than any other form of contact.
FiveM PM: (Click my Icon and press Message�)
Disord: (Jeremy Cricket#0740)

If your requests obviously ask for something that I do not offer e.g; esx or vrp services, I will ignore your post.

This post sounds extremely similar to someone named Atexx on the forums.

1 Like

bump.

@asheep I only need one thing to be fixed on my server if you wouldn’t mind helping my discord is Encinas#1970

Would like to have a word with you here at EZRP

here is our post if your interested

bump.