[Developer Resource] 1NF1N17Y Development | Project X Identity

Hello, good-morning/evening everyone.

I am open sourcing/releasing our servers identity script! We will no longer be using this version as we are moving to another DB option.

This is for those who can develop and mend the script to what they need. We used the base es_plugin SQL to create the users table and ESX identity SQL to create the rest of the users table columns.

We did not need a very complex system to save/manage players data. If that is what you are looking for then this resource will be perfect for you! I hope that someone can either learn, and or find this helpful!

Here is a short preview.

Installation as follows:

MYSQL-ASYNC is a dependency! At least for this version. :wink:

Start mysql-async first
Then start infinity_identity <== DOWNLOAD

Copy Paste into .cfg
ensure mysql-async
ensure infinity_identity

Credits: Jeva (Jeva - YouTube)

Thank you everyone for reading and taking time out of you’re day to view my release!

1NF1N17Y.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOMED. ANYTHING ELSE WILL BE FLAGGED FOR MODERATORS.

2 Likes

If you improve the ui will be muuuuch better

Thoughts on what I should do?

Make the placeholder text inside the input areas darker and easier to see. Maybe it looks better in person, but from the video it looks hard to see.

What’s the character creator in the video ? I like it also :open_mouth:

This is just a poorly reskinned version of esx_identity, correct?

That is what I was thinking… Isn’t this just ESX?

What makes this better than other frameworks, you’re also using MySQL Async :frowning:

None of the code was used from ESX_identity. As i said we are moving from another database option, so neither do you. You do not have to keep the same look of the UI, you are more than welcome to design a new one!

Do you care to point on some improvements?

Hello!

We are using this, we love it too!

Working on an update for the NUI style. Will push later today.

Very good resource.
Keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, you just made my day!

1 Like

Thanks for you comment, however I do have my own framework but keep up good work.

Alright then, same to you friend!

1 Like