Developer (Modeling, Skinning, Programming), Supporter, Contributor, Administrator

Jack of all trades, master of none.

I am currently involved with a rather large community but I am seeking something better, something where there is no muss or fuss and sure enough, no favoritism. I don’t wanna be apart of some community where toxicity reigns and immaturity is aplenty.

That out of the way, I’m looking to expand and assist in a community that actually cares about contribution.

Please leave a brief description of your community, the best point of contact and let me know!

Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for a dev my discord is Apollo#9470

1 Like

Will reach out to you tonight.

Reach out to me too! Got a new solid community that’s looking for new members and community managers etc. anontfc#2768

Nap14hockey#1957

If interested, we are an established clan from 2003.

Hey im in a small group making a custom framework if you looking to come and help us out? my discord is SleepingGamer2020#0638 let me know we may be able to help each other out :slight_smile:

have you added me yet?

Within LLRP we are striving to create a serious RP server with a dedicated Police, NHS and hard working Staff Team which together will create some generally great, yet serious roleplay; the server is still in development and we are still looking for devs/staff.

best point of contact - Discord: vsyyyy#8888