Developer looking to dev on your server!

Hi there, my name is Avian and i am community manager for Department Of Authority RP. I have seen your post on the fivem forum and i was wondering if you would be interested in joining our community? If you would like to see more about our community here is our website https://doarp.net/ or add me on discord ? ? ?#3996

Hi, I am the Founder of West Los Santos RP and we are looking for developers. we would like you in our dev team. if you have any questions feel free to ask by joining our discord West Los Santos RP or dm me on discord Gamerenr#0001

Hey I Just Opened A Server On FiveM And I Am Looking For A Developer. If You Can Help Me Out That Would Be Great. Contact Me On Discord Using Cheetos#2021. Thank You

Please add me on discord Hurstzy#0001

Add my discord frankpye#9706

1 Like

We have a new server in development on the QBCore/QBus framework. If you are interested to helping out, I would love to have a conversation with you!
Feel free to add me on Discord, NeonGeek#0001.

Come check us out over on All Out Roleplay. We could use a dev. Solid playerbase, just need another person to help lighten the current development workload. Join discord.gg/aorp and hit up Coachenski or Larry.

How do I contact you? I have an interesting offer. Wade#3085

were looking for another dev as well i have sent you my discord

Hello @Snusdidrikx, My name is Teddy. I have recently created a server that is looking for an experienced dev to help tidy things up and run smoothly. We don’t have a very large player base at this time but would to hopefully bring you on board to help whenever you can, please feel free to join our discord at Peak Roleplay and give me a quick message, I hope to hear back from you soon.

Hit me up in discord: Jajar#2637

Hi there! We are searching for a dev that is experienced like yourself. If you are still looking for work please message me directly on discord so we can discuss this in detail. Thank you! jena#4678

Hello how are you doing ? I would love to have a conversation with you because you sound like what I’m looking for

Hey if you are still available we would love to work with you - if you are interested please contact me via Discord MaiJuni#7756

Hello, my name is Sam and I am from a community called Extra Life Roleplay. Below is a little about us:

Extra Life Roleplay is an english, Vmenu based roleplay server in which we intend to bring the best and most enjoyable experience for all players. Our mission is to bring new, and exclusive features to our player base such as our completely automatic dispatching system. Currently we have 19,000 members in our discord and will continue to grow. In our FiveM Server we have an average of 200+ concurrent players everyday.

If you are interested in a script development position please contact me via discord.

Discord: Digitxl#5555

Thank you,
-Sam | Extralife Manager

If you’re still looking to work on a server as a developer, hit me up on discord: kaidenn#5658

hey i’m the owner of an up and coming British Server Aspiration RP if interested please add me on discord Craig Anthony <3#2558

Feel free to add me on discord @Soap#2104 Been working on a project for over a year and I’m about to launch it.

Hello :wave: I’m looking for developers to help me out on my menu based roleplaying server, it’s called Inspire Roleplay. More information about is in my forum post linked below.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.