Developer looking for work | Status: Inactive

whats craka lackin. any experienced developers hit me up

James WhiteGOD#5982

Add me on discord I am trying to make a new server it’s new and fresh we would love a developer.
Discord: jensen#2888

Hey just opened a server on a windows VPS just trying to get things setup and running if you don’t mind if you are free could you lend me a hand?

is anyone here still looking for work, we currently have a server with a strong community but are looking for someone who can help our current devs speed up the prosses. we are looking for people with Experience in lua, js, html and css. Possible in typescript and react however no required.
Able to create custom and optimized code.
if interested HMU on discord igglepiggle#4400
many thanks have a good day

Hey I got a position for you. My discord is Highwade#3949 go ahead and friend me or DM for more

looking for a good dev for a new and upcoming fivem semi serious RP sever D- ! 0nfr0yツ#0001

I need a developer

BarbieShatta#1876

How are you I may be interested

add me up on discord - ϟϟ NmN#9567

could i get some help with an ovh server?

If anyone is looking for available developers hit me up

1 Like

Hello i will go to your server

1 Like

If you become active again, here you go.

1 Like

Hey you, Yes you! Here on Peak Roleplay, we are looking to hire a developer to help us build our server! We have an amazing set of staff that will be working beside you helping with all your needs. If you are interested join our discord!! Peak Roleplay

1 Like

I have a server. I had someone working on it for me but they just disappeared. So it never got done. If you’re lookin for work, I could use your help. And make you the server dev for life if you like. My discord is Wicked One#9468

looking for someone to dev my server kboskiller13#7334

1 Like

I have a FiveM server I have some mods in just stand alone only all other mods my HeidiSQL, FileZilla, EUP among other things I need in. I am working with QBCore and I think things would go a whole lot faster if I had someone who is experience with these types of situations since I have none in this field. If interested pls hit e back and let me know thx for reading my comment and have a nice day/night my discord is MrEj503 A.K.A Johnny Blaze #9480

1 Like

its not letting me add you

or you can just send me yours

[MrEj503 A.K.A Johnny Blaze#9480] i copied it from my discord and this is the way it is spelled out