Developer looking for work | Status: Inactive

i need a dev like him

Hello my name is raptor and I am looking for a developer for my new and up coming server for fiveM i and head to offer you a head development spot on a team that will grow one of the biggest community’s
You will be able to do anything you want since you are head development you will have your own roles and have control over other developers now you can say no and miss out on an opportunity or you can say yes and hop on the train to help make paradise city role play one of the biggest servers ever
My discord name is itsyaboyraptor#5615

i need an developer that can help me with my server

Working again. Add me on d - AtexxDev#4871

NOTICE: I do very minimal ESX/vRP work. I will not build an ESX server from scratch. I will however, configure, install and troubleshoot one or multiple ESX resources you wish me to do so.

hey at any point can we talk im starting a fiveM server and i would like you to become my lead developer. if you can text me on discord @thuglife155#6079

@Atexx Hey man, I added you on discord, I would like to talk to you about setting up Discord Ace Perms for vMenu. Look forward to getting in contact with you.

Looking for someone to help Dev a server me and a few friends are making.

Discord kromanic#2458

Looking for a developer for as well look at my profile and view my post for more info

Discord: Cam#1557

Thomathan3#3784, Wanting to start a rp server but having problems doing it DM me if you are interested in working with me

Yo how much for you to add stuff to my server

Whats your discord @ ?

Hello Atex,

I would like to use your services for Teamspeak. I know how I would it setup with roles but have no clue how to do so, please let me know discord - ThisOrThatKid#8929

i am looking for a server developer

Contact me at Provenjoker#9020

We are a vmenu start up that’s new to developing we are already relatively close but just needs some help on things.

I am a custom fivem developer .contact me -@kail#3626

I am a custom fivem developer . contact me -@kail#3626

1 Like

Request didn’t work. Add me. NoahArzi#9160

hello, me and my friend want a dev to help us, we are willing to pay 10 dollars

I need a developer for my server, if you also know how to make custom menus contact me RoyalClutch#7048

Hey Atexx, I’ve added you and my name is Armani#8229. I would love to explain my project to you and the help I need. Take care and I hope you add me soon.