Developer Looking For Work 2k21 |Status: Available

I am looking for a server to work with i am looking for A POSITION not to do some work and leave

About me:

I have worked as a developer for fivem server for 3 years now i know possibly everything that should be know for a developer to know i know how to create servers on my own i dont need any help from any other developer i also csn do some cool stuff other devs cant do

I can build addon maps
I have some work on gta5mods.com

What am i looking for:

I am looking for a chill mature owner that is taking this serious i am not looking for kids or non planned servers

I am looking for a server that has a player base or has a plan to get a player base dont want to build a dead server

I work with VPS Host cause its easier and more user friendly

What do i offer:

I offer quick replies updates bug fixes any many more ingame things like events custom billboards i also know a little in photoshop that can help with textures and many more

My discord : Ray Station#6924

Hey Ray,

I’ve sent you an Friend Request on Discord, so we can talk.

bump form updated

hey friend, im running a fivem esx server here in greece! I want a developer to optimize my server because when i run 60+ players the server is getting laggy and dropping fps! Do u know how to optimize this in order the server runs smooth with 100 players with no problems?

hey dude hit me up on our community Discord and we can have a chat about possible opportunities! Discord: Click Here

Kind Regards

Dan

FlockRP

Bumb still looking

Hey we are looking for a developer and a main one at that add me on discord Provenjoker#9020

I added you on discord

Hi dear. You can text me on discord: Muhic#7626
And this my portal : https://discord.gg/AXWBzRfUhE

Hi I’m looking for a develop too help me with my UK based server I have just started the server up and haven’t got a clue how too add things to the server

Bump Came Back To Fivem Looking For A Server To Be A Main Developer

Hey! I’m looking for a developer. Could I add you on discord to talk?

add me on discord we can talk there Ray Station#6924

We’re looking for a lead dev on our server, add me and we can talk.

Discord: Username#5187

Bump Still Looking

Sent you a Direct message!

replied

Forum Changed

I Sent You A Friend Request

accepted