Developer looking for work | Status: Active

Developer Looking For Work

Years Of Experience : 3
Known Language : Lua/Javascript
I Dont Know Alot JavaScript But I Know Some

I am searching for a server to dev for doesnt matter if its a 100kordie or a serious server as long as who ever i am gonna be working with is mature enough and have the budget and a good hosting to Start with also i am looking for a team of people and not just me working on the server to make this successful.

What Can I Exactly Do?

• Custom Clothe
  • Make A Server From Scratch
  • Change Vehicle Speeds
  • Loading Screens
  • Still Learning GFX
  • Custom Discord Bot
  • Many More!!

Check Out My GFX Market!

How Many Servers Have I Helped?

• More Than 2 I Usually Help My Friends!

Discord : Aspect#3866

Still Looking !!

Still Looking !!

If you’re still looking to get hired as a developer, contact me on NicGod#0069 and we can discuss some things. I am currently looking for a developer for a serious roleplay server.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Porkinator, I’m Community Manager for a very exciting and upcoming community Neon City RP. We are currently looking to add one more experienced Senior developer to work alongside our other Senior dev, and push a lot of our custom scripts and Ideas into reality. We are a QB framework server, with already multiple custom features. We are looking to fill the position in the long term.

At this moment in time we are down for necessary upgrades and work whilst we also look to add another developer. Sadly some of our other less experienced developers showed a great lack of maturity, forcing us to seek alternative members to join our highly passionate and dedicated team.

We have over 300 + members ready and waiting to play again, and we know with the drive and professionalism our team has, we can rapidly grow with the help of another experienced dev team member.

Our ethos is that our developers are paid based on the revenue we obtain from donations to keep the server running, we are a non profit project, making sure anything over server costs, is given to our devs who put in the real graft. At present the position would be unpaid, just until we were live again and donations turned back on.

If you’re interested in learning more about us, we would love to organise a sit down voice chat with yourself and the rest of my team. Please contact me on discord Porkinator#0001 for further information.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks

Porkinator

Already has an ad