Developer Looking for work! . Qbcore/Esx/Custom framework. Experienced!

Still taking orders or works, dm me via discord for more info: blit_gaming_yash#3880

Guy , I am back on developing and taking orders , if you are looking for a trusted and premium service with customizable scripts , Contact me :slight_smile:

Discord: blit_gaming_yash#3880
Thank you :smiley:

Making optimized QBCore based Custom framework and ESX frameworks from scratch for your server. Contact me Via discord : blit_gaming_yash#3880

Still looking for work and taking orders , Dm me via Discord: blit_gaming_yash#3880

You looking for a dev i have 2 years experience and 1 year in qbus framework

Well , I am a developer looking for work :slight_smile: , But If you want add me on your discord , We can talk somethings :slight_smile:

This is hella cringe

Still taking orders guys , dm me for more info

Still taking orders guys , dm me for more info guys :slight_smile:

ayy im lookin for a dev if u know how to work with QB

Guys , Started taking orders again , You can contact me for server building from scratch (ESX and QBCore) , script rewrites , optimization of scripts, Bug fixing.

My Discord: blit_gaming_yash#3880

Have a Nice day :slight_smile:

Guys , Still taking orders again , You can contact me for server building from scratch (ESX and QBCore) , script rewrites , optimization of scripts, Bug fixing.

Guys , Still taking orders again , You can contact me for server building from scratch (ESX and QBCore) , script rewrites , optimization of scripts, Bug fixing.

I am making non-UI scripts(standalone). For more info , Contact me Via Discord

I am wondering if you could make a custom script for us, basically what i want is a heavy hauling job, a player would have a player owned semi and lowboy trailer and they would clock in, when they clock in it will show a blip on the map showing the location of vehicle (i would like a config that allows me to add multiple pick up and drop off locations as well as picking what custom vehicle will spawn in), when they arrive at the location the vehicle that i choose will be there, they load it on the trailer and then head to the drop off point, once they arrive at the drop off point they unload it, drive the vehicle to the drop off point and “deliver it” then recieve a payout.

I would like to be able to use any vehicle of my choosijg aswell as choosing the coordinates, be able to add multiple pick up and drop off locations and be able to adjust the pay per each individual load. So some loads would be short distance and i can make it like 500 bucks or some load would be long distance and i can make it 2000 bucks.

1 Like

Sure , Message me in discord for more info :slight_smile:

Have a Nice day