Developer Looking for work! . Qbcore/Esx/Custom framework. Experienced!

Hello, This is Blit, I am doing fivem developing more than 1 year

Experience in Fivem developing: more than a year

Known programming languages: Python, c++, Js, Lua, Html, and CSS

Frameworks: Well, I will work on both ESX and QBCore. I also work on custom frameworks

Car Developing: I know to work on making custom liveries and optimizing vehicles.

If you already have a server and searching for a developer to add scripts, bug fixing, or wanted to optimize the server, Well you can contact me for that too.
Custom scripts: I can make Custom scripts(standalone) without UI

For more information Conatact:
Discord: blit_gaming_yash#3880
Email: blitgaming123@gmail.com

Have a good day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

!bump

Check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are always welcoming new people!
FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

1 Like

Ive just started a dev server, could use some help

1 Like

Sure , i can help :wink:

i messaged you :+1:

Just dm me via discord

i got the server for free , its legit and good , all can trust him 100% true thank you very much

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

!bump

1 Like

I am taking server works and order’s still if you need developer means , you can dm me via discord : ! Developer bruh#1234 or blit_gaming_yash#0001

Hello,

I am currently building a server and looking for developers who could support me in the work.
We are building a Zombie server with gangs,and lost more The server will give different possibilities.

It you are interested drop me a message
Just to help us to potting it all together wold be a big help

Discord: oMrRhino#4975

All the best

Still orders are open and if you need server helps or work , i will help you out, just give a dm via discord or email
: blit_gaming_yash#0001 or Developer blit#1234
Email : blitgamingyash@gmail.com

!bump

!bump

1 Like

i need help with developing a server

Hi… i really wanna do a server just dont have the time for the… u know…i need help

you can email me 813rgang@mail.com

dm me via discord or email , discord : Developer blit#1234 or blit_gaming_yash#0001
email : blitgamingyash@gmail.com