[UK] [QBCore] Developer - Looking for server

Bump. Looking again

Hi I am looking for a lua dev for my from scratch fivem framework server. Jones#1913 hit me up if interested

Hey Dan.

Interested in speaking with you; I believe FiveM is on the boom right now and looking to create business around it… Let me know you’re discord and we can speak

Replied to all DM’s

Still looking for this.

Hello this is Vladyslav, am with the IllicitRP collective team, I am very pleased to say the least. However if you are still working on and FiveM servers and/or interested to resume development please message myself directly through discord via my tag (listed below)

• Vladyslav#7497

If you would like more information, feel free to message me and or take a look at our FiveM forum!
(listed below)

Thank you for your time Mr.DanTac, have yourself a wonderful day!

Replied to all DMs. Still open

Must be an existing community/server or ready to release with a pre existing community

accept friend request on discord blenddzz i wanna ask you some questions ?

Hey mate! We’d love to have you over at MantisRP! We’re a relatively new community but everyone over there is super helpful! Lots of friendly people. Come join the Discord. We’re a UK themed server so there’s tons of cool stuff. We even have cayo perico. We’d love to have a new developer! We have lots of cool ideas in mind https://discord.gg/Ae8ZCefB

Sure dm me ZeroGaming24#0464

Hey mate if you want you can DM me. Can’t really figure out how to DM people I don’t know but if you want to DM me I’m @JayGames17#5995 .

1 Like

Bump still looking, please read main post. Thanks

Hello DanTac, we are on the look for developers at the moment, I will shoot you a message after I finish writing this

Discord: JohnyBoi#2430

Still looking. Please only message if you have an established team or a plan.

Please message me only if you have a team built and ready to get going.

Bump still looking for active team

Looking for a developer for a upcoming Serious Roleplay Server.

Discord is benzo#8340

Sent a message in discord

reply to me here. New qb server looking to develop it real great then will invite lots of people