Developer looking for something different

Hello, I am a developer that’s been working on FiveM stuff forever now, some of which i have released on the forums, and many other personal projects etc.

I am looking for something different, and original, I want to be apart of something that’s not just a ESX/VRP or whatever that “Custom Framework” (qb?) that every server that’s thrown together in 2 months end up using, something that’s not “nopixel like”. I don’t know exactly when this whole community switch happened, but things were different before, there were many roleplay servers up with creative and different takes on how it all worked and fit together, there were times when i used to just play on servers and they all felt different and had passionate staff teams.
Obviously the things that make a server work isn’t what framework the server runs on or how the scripts perform, its the community that forms with people that love logging on every day to play on the server, and with communities that are run on the same framework as every other server, its just impossible to keep a healthy playerbase when they can just switch over to another server using the same scripts and framework etc, its just personally the past few months I’ve just tried looking for places to play on, and they all sort off fall short to how things used to be just a few months ago.
So this is sort off a call out to see if there’s anyone out there working on something different, and if they are looking for some help or just some people to play on their server they are working on, I have many friends who are just as burnt out i suppose, chasing that high that could be had on servers before.
Rant over I suppose, I’m not sure exactly what I’m trying to find, but I figured I’d give it a last shot before moving on to whatever. You can contact me through forums dms or replying here.
Im not even sure if this is right place to post something like this.

3 Likes

You are welcomed to Prestige Worldwide Gaming. We are an upcoming serious roleplay server that are looking to bring in devs that would like to be part of a community and help it grow. More information below.

Website
Discord
Steam Group

1 Like

Sent you a message as it’s a long one I don’t want to fill up the forum. Also see the time difference for us so message would allow easier communication. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Hey m8 I’m looking for a developer just as passionate to make a change it the community aspect as well as quality of life… to make that next big outbreak we are at stable and are just trying to create everything forward custom … hmu on discord if you wanna chat mcs#1906

1 Like

Hey there! You are more than welcomed to join my new community S1RP! We just opened a few days ago and are looking to become the next big server! Check us out by clicking here!

Hello. my FiveM server is a few months old and we have decided to do a BIG update and we have been looking for a dev for a while now and we are a menu based server. we are not a big server but have some plans to help growing. if you are intressted to help us as a dev dm me on discord: Gamerenr#1839

Pls contact me on discord KarmaSutraNL#9086 i think you would like our idea

Hello Dullpear_dev,

I have just recently began a project with a couple other developers and we are looking to create something different. We are however working with the ESX framework as a base for our project. We want to create something that is as immersive as possible with boundless content. We are working very hard, day and night to make something great here and I would love to talk to you more about it to see if you would be interested. Please feel free to contact me directly on discord @Soap#0006

Hello how can I find a developer for help to create a Alphajet with Zmodeler ?

Hi there maby we have something what will want you to work with us. at me on dc and i will tell you are plan.
KarmaSutraNL#9086

Hey, we’re looking for a lead developer if you’re interested, add me on discord and we can talk more details.

Username#5187

if you are up to the job accept my friend request on discord and we can talk i am building my own server and looking for a second developer to join me but i need any kind of proof or information thats shows you are actual developer and not a random dude who is messing around

i already got the host

Ray Station#6924

we at HLRP would love to for you to join dm me JamesMc #4879

Shot you a DM.

Have you found a server that you have been comfortable with or are you still looking?

I am i am dev and looking for work add me on discord ItsJacob#6969

Hey man, kind of late but our server is trying to be as different as possible and have many ideas that we want to explore and do. Always updating and fixing the server to reach its peak. I’d love to invite you to have a look around our server and see what’s going on. If you’d like to get in touch please message me via discord!

Thanks,
Nag-Dudes©#8958

Information
discord.gg/wCfy4sa

Not to judge you or anything, just my take on this but, sounds like first… you do not like No-Pixel based things… maybe you been on a server that the framework wasnt the best or it was easy to exploit? OR maybe youre looking for just at straight up RP server… no money or drugs just menus and RP?

Im just guessing here because I read your post twice and I still cant figure out what server youre really interested in…again, just my two cents.

sounds like first… you do not like No-Pixel based things…

If someone already has developed something like NoPixel why would a developer want to spend there time reworking or improving something someone else has made?. The second thing is why not be unique and strive to be different than others lmao (CTRL + C). Last thing is why would someone be interested in something everyone has? Every one uses some type of NoPixel shit (Unless your unique) which it’s hard to find genuine people who want to be different lmao. @PJMac