[Developer] Looking for some work :)

Updated Post ^

hello can you dev for me pls i looked at your website

Sure! Drop me your discord and I’ll add you

Please message me on discord ChinDon#9999

Added

My Community is currently looking for experienced developers!, feel free to get in contact with our head developer.

Hi here’s my discord Jim San Andres#9355 please add me, I’m looking for a dev. Thanks!

Hey, I am still interested!

A quick note about scammers.
I’ve recently had a client I was work with call me a “scammer”.

I was working on their server and they logged onto FTP without me knowing and deleted the database sql file. I told them that it had disappeared and they told me that I had deleted it and they wanted a refund after I had already done a few hours of work. They are now claiming to post a bad review on my forums post If I don’t send them the money back. I don’t tolerate this behaviour. If someone would like to work with me just know that you wont be scamming a refund out of me or getting free work. With all that said I’ve got many clients who can vouch for me fast, good and productive work. So don’t let one little kiddo change your mind.

Apologies for this.

Send me your discord :slight_smile:

Wrobeleski#5420

Added :wink:

Hey bud, toss me an add please Xiathyl#1337

Added

Please add me on DC. Centaurii#8887

Ensure your discord is correct, I’m unable to add you

Hey if you got time and are still free add me:

DankMeme#2318

I run a pretty populated server and am looking to fix a few complicated bugs and add new features that are beyond my expertise.

Centaurii#8887

Howdy. Looking for for some development work to be done. Contact me at Jerta#8279 Offering both paid and free work :slight_smile:

Added

Added

Added