Developer looking for community | Experienced Developer

i am looking for another dev to work with me are you a developer yourself?

I’m a dev

No i am not

what’s your discord name, do you like application???

Risk#9999 and what do you mean by application

Hello, B0bby! Sadly your discord doesnt seem to work, so I’m leaving mine below this short introduction.

We are a new community named Nerium Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay, and we are looking for a developer that can assist with the creation and adaption of scripts as well as crushing of bugs for our community to run as smooth and entertaining as possible.
As you may hear in the name our community is zombie apocalypse based, which I hope might be something unique enough for you to want to be part of.
For more information please DM me on discord. Mirdoll#0666
We look forward to hearing from you.

//Mirdoll

Your name doesn’t work

https://www.edgegamers.com/-/

We have a fivem server and are looking for coders right now! Please hit me up on discord Ped#9352 and I will point you in the direction of people to talk to

Hello this is Vladyslav, am with the IllicitRP collective team, I am very pleased to say the least. However if you are still working on and FiveM servers and/or interested to resume development please message myself directly through discord via my tag (listed below)

• Vladyslav#7497

If you would like more information, feel free to message me and or take a look at our FiveM forum!
(listed below)

Thank you for your time Mr.B0bby, have yourself a wonderful day!

Hello, my team & I are looking for developers who can create, maintain, & re-write scripts. Ex: Housing, Car development, jobs, clothes etc. We have no problem paying for your services. Thank you

P.S. will Pm you

your discord is not working

vh corro

Looking for one

If you’re looking for one go ahead and add me Sinester # 4715

Hello,

I am currently building a server and looking for developers who could support me in the work.
We are building a Zombie server with gangs,and lost more The server will give different possibilities.

It you are interested drop me a message
Just to help us to potting it all together wold be a big help

Discord: oMrRhino#4975

All the best

Yo discord no worky

I take discord messages again, boyan#1337 but I search something worth my while.

Added, I might have an interesting project for you…

I reached out to you we need a dev urgently

Hello, do you still need a developer, if so feel free to shoot me a dm on discord @ Cordli#1788