Developer looking for community | Experienced Developer

Hello, I’ve seen lots of come work for me… We dont have that in our team. we want people that are capable of proving themselves to be part of us… If you’re willing to talk and see what we can do together, feel free to message me on discord: The Mamafeinn#0974

Yo, could you pm me if you are still looking for a server!

Hey you still available for dev work hmu on discord @Landon M.#5776

Just finnished my last contract and am ready to take on a new developer role.

2 Likes

hey im looking for a dev you up for it

If you are still looking, I would love to chat with you.
Check out my post for more info.

Hi my name is Snow and I currently open a community named Snows Roleplay, we are looking for a experienced Developer at the moment I’m currently the only person working on my server and Its hard, I would like it if you give us a chance and help make this server great. We are a small community at the moment but growing fast, I understand if you busy or already have a community you picked just give us a chance.

bump cuz I have edited this post to something els :slight_smile:

Bump Edited post and still searching someone

Hey man I just sent you friend reques ton discord. Dillwhop#1337

bumpa inlägget

bumpo bump

Bump bump

Bump Bump

GibbsGamer38#3858 add me would like to have a chat

I added you on Discord, we are building a new server, could definitely use your help, you could benefit from it, my discord is Cory (zBazinga)#5923, please add me back an I could show you our server.

I added you to discord.

Are you still looking for a fivem community if so Dm me on discord @ Samuel.S#3473

Drop#7680
if interested we have a great rp community

I tried to add your discord and it said there was no name like that and want you for my community if you see this add me on discord Classy#9594 thanks!