[Developer] Looking for a server!

Hey,
My name is Tadpole and i am looking for a new server to join. I develop servers, I have done over 20 server for different people and I am looking for a new server that i can come and developer for. I like to be on my own while i develop so if there is any other developer in your server then please don’t message me. I can bring a CAD/MDT along with me, if you need one, I can add scripts, add cars, edit scripts, edit the .meta files for vehicles to change there speed. If you would like me to come and help you out in your community then add my discord which is below.
Tadpole#8524

@tadpole12532, Hi my name is Corey and I am in the process of making a new server! I have added you on discord but I will reply here too. The server is called State of Miami roleplay and we are a menu based server. Here is the discord link https://discord.gg/w5E64s5 . Feel free to join!

Hello @tadpole12532. My name is Mart475 and i’m currently the owner of a development server called Universal Development with over 415 members on discord. We have multiple releases on the fivem forums, however I myself am creating my on roleplay server, and need some additional help.

The server is called RepublicMP. It’s going to be a economy based lore friendly roleplay server on the esx framework. Currently opened the discord about 3 days ago and got 50 members. Server is in a pre-alpha dev stage, and could use your help.

Hey there! ZestyTuna here twitch partner,
We just started a brand new community with 1 city + a test server.
For our community we look for building a streamer friendly city.
We might be intrested in your help, i am adding you to discord and have a chat with my manager in the mean time later today.

you arent to clear on what you can do